Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 9

Well Jack is back to his ole pain in the butt bull headed self.  I guess he felt that I was not feeding him enough so he let himself outta his stall and helped himself to some hay and a little bit of grain I had in a bucket that I was trying to get him to eat.  He made a mess in the isle and was just generally a pain in the butt, I couldnt be mad thought it was nice to see him once again acting like his old self.

The wound is about the same I have to get some new pictures I have been alittle forgetful as Ive been so worried about him.  Hes alittle sore now that we took him off bute but hes moving around well and likes going outside to stand in the sun and watch whats going on around the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment