Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 10

Jacks doing great and is back to his old and usual self again.  His leg looks good I will get new pictures when I change his bandage later and put them up tommorrow hopefully.  Hes on a Triple Crown Senior strike Im not exactly sure why but since he got sick he wont even look at it.  I guess he just needs to give me something to worry about and because everything else is going so well this is going to be it.  Surprisingly considering the extent of the injury hes not actually lame hes very sore because we took him off bute but hes getting around amazingly well all things considered.  He has lost quite a bit of weight from this whole ordeal but hopefully now that hes once again back on the road to recovery that to should improve.


This was taken this summer but I figured Id add a Pre-Inury Picture in for good measure.


I would also like to thank everyone who has sent care packages for Jack every little thing helps at this point and I cannot being to express my appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment