Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 25

Hard to believe its been that long already.  Jack is doing well again hes got his energy and friskiness back again maybe he just didnt like that bitterly cold snap who knows alot has changed about him since he got injured hes alot more delicate and things affect him more now than they ever did.  The leg is looking really good to my untrained eye the big empty hole has filled in and the whol wound looks like its healing great.  However the vet is going to come take a look at it again and discuss maybe removing the part of the tendon thats not healing right to get it to heal up faster so I will ask him what he thinks.  No new pictures today like promised I forgot I had so much to do to get ready for a party but I put my camera in my bandaging box so I will get pictures tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment