Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 19 & 20

Im starting to feel better again so hopefully we are back to daily updates :-)  Both my girls are sick seems we cannot shake this bug from our household.  Thankfully Jack is still feeling like himself though I fear we are going to have to remove the bottom chunk of the injury to allow it to heal that part is just not doing well and its very sore to him.  The vet agress with that but right now its a money issues I was really hoping he would wait until after the first of the year so I could pay off the first two bills first.  But where there is a will there is a way we just have to find it :-)

Here are some bad pictures taken with my cell phone as my camera batteries died.  You can kinda see the bottom part its the tendon flopped over thats the part that is really bothering him and causing such a problem with the healing process.



No comments:

Post a Comment