Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 5

Well I lack some serious skills when it comes to wrapping legs.  The plus side to this I should be an expert when this is all over :-)  Jack seemed much more himself today hes still very aggitated he wants to be turned out poor guy.  He wasnt really interested in his grain this morning though I think more because he was so fixated on banging the door to let me know he wasnt happy.  I let him stand on crossties for about an hour while I did this and that around that barn he seemed to enjoy the change of pace.  I had to rewrap his leg again because the bandage slipped down :-( everytime I open it I find myself feeling disappointed I have to remind myself to be patient this isnt going to heal over night.





No comments:

Post a Comment