Warning....

WARNING - some posts may contain graphic pictures.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 4 Part 2

I can honestly say I have never been so excited to see a horse eat in all my life.  Took Jack out for a walk up and down the barn isle a couple times then we hung out at the end of the isle watching it snow out the door.  He seemed really happy to get his head out into the fresh air and to stretch those legs.  I made him a nice warm soupy supper of a couple handfuls of hay stretcher and warm water it took him a few minutes but he finally ate and licked the bucket clean.  He was much calmer when I put him back in his stall it was nice to see him relaxed and happy after the aggitated beast I had this morning.

We think the meds may have been irritating his stomach because he wasnt eating leaving him feeling even worse so hopefully now that hes putting something in there before his meds he will start to feel alittle better.


Do you mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment